Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin Album

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/15/Avril_Lavigne_Under_My_Skin_album_cover.jpg

Under My Skin is the second studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne, released worldwide on May 25, 2004; It was her last album with Arista Records. Under My Skin debuted at number-one on the Billboard 200 albums chart and according to Billboard magazine, was ranked number 149 on the list of top-selling album of the 2000s.[1] It has sold more than 10 million copies worldwide, 3 millions of which were sold in the USA, ranking the album No. 149 on the Billboard 200 Decade End Chart.

 Under My Skin Album

1. avril lavigne - take me away.mp3
2. avril lavigne - together.mp3
3. avril lavigne - don't tell me.mp3
4. avril lavigne - he wasnt.mp3  
5. avril lavigne - how does it feel.mp3
6. avril lavigne - my happy ending.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment